BoltCraft MFG, LLC Terms and Conditions:
1. Terms: Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, payment terms are Net 30 upon credit approval. Accounts with overdue balances will automatically have their credit withdrawn until all outstanding balances are paid. A 1.5% finance charge will be assessed to all overdue accounts and statements will be provided on a monthly basis. In addition to your check, we welcome VISA, MASTERCARD, and AMERICAN EXPRESS
2. Ordering: Orders may be phoned, faxed, emailed or placed on the website.
3. Pricing: All pricing subject to change without notice. Please call for pricing confirmation and volume discounts.
4. Sales Tax: We are required by law to add the appropriate current tax rate to invoice subtotal within the State of Nebraska. If you are tax exempt, please submit your certificate. Tax will be charged until proof of exemption is received.
5. Delivery: Providing the product is in stock, orders placed before 12PM will be dispatched the same business day under normal circumstances and delivered the following business day.
6. Shipping: All shipping is FOB Nebraska, best way, unless otherwise specified. A small handling charge is added to each order. Items temporarily back-ordered are immediately shipped upon arrival into our warehouse.
7. Warranty: On items manufactured by BoltCraft there is 12 month free replacement coverage from date of purchase on defective parts. This coverage includes manufacturing defects but does not cover misuse, mis application or user error in installing the parts. Any items sold nut not manufactured by BoltCraft are not covered by BoltCraft, however there may be a manufactures warranty available.
8. Damage/Shortage Claims: Our staff takes great care in filling, checking, and packaging your order. On rare occasions, a package may be damaged or lost in transit. If a truck shipment is damaged or missing pieces, please note on the delivery receipt and obtain an inspection report from the truck line immediately. It is the responsibility of the consignee to do a piece count before receiving and signing for any product and file any damage or missing claims with the carrier promptly after inspection. Claims must be filed within 15 days of receipt of shipment.